Coláiste Éamann Rís is a Catholic secondary school for boys under the trusteeship of the Edmund Rice Schools Trust (ERST).
The Members and Directors of ERST in the Republic of Ireland come with a wide range of experience, from a variety of backgrounds and with a commitment to Catholic education in the Edmund Rice tradition. (See http://www.erst.ie)
The Five Key Elements of an ERST school are
· Nurturing faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel- based values.
· Promoting partnership in the school community.
· Excelling at teaching and learning.
· Creating a caring school community.
· Inspiring transformational leadership.