Kilkenny County Council has announced 6 newly built houses will be for sale under the incremental purchase scheme in the new Hoban Park Development (Google Map Location found here).
The homes included in this scheme are number 1-6 Hoban Park and are 3 Bed, 2 story semi-detached, the purchase price is €230,431 subject to a discount of between 40%-60% based on household income, provided you meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
These new homes form part of the new 38 home Hoban Park Development and are all A-Rated Energy Rated. They all face directly onto Fair Green lane are within walking distance to Callan towns centre.
They are thoughtfully laid out with plenty of storage space throughout. Fixtures and fittings in the kitchen, utility rooms and bathrooms. Floor covers are also provided in the bathroom areas.
Each of the six homes come with a private garden (size varies) and off road driveway parking, heating, and hot water is provided via Air to Water Heat Pump systems which typically has lower running costs when compared to oil heating.
Who are eligible to purchase these homes?
- Approved Housing Applicants on Kilkenny County Council’s Housing Wait List
- Existing tenants of Kilkenny County Council and Approved House Bodies (eg: Cluid AHB, Respond AHB)
- Households accommodated under the RAS (Rental Accommodation Scheme, HAP (Housing Assistance Payment) and Long -Term Leasing.
The applicants must be:
- Able to afford to purchase the property
- Have as a minimum a gross annual income of at least €15,000
- Adhere to the terms set pout in the IPS Household Means policy.
If you’d like to apply for a home in Hoban Park then application forms together with additional details are available on www.kilkennycoco.ie and/or you can also make inquiries to Breda Strappe/Margaret Mahony at (056) 7794927/7794903 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org